Book Russ Henneberry for a podcast interview or speaking engagement
Quick Facts about Russ
- Consultant, entrepreneur, and author of Digital Marketing for Dummies
- Certified thousands of professionals in content marketing, SEO, and email marketing.
- Trained speaker and instructor
- Speaks and accepts interviews on topics in digital marketing including content marketing, lead generation, and persuasive writing.
- Start a conversation by emailing [email protected]
Russ Henneberry’s Bio
Russ Henneberry is a renowned digital marketing expert, digital marketing consultant, speaker, and co-author of Digital Marketing for Dummies.
Russ has worked on digital marketing projects for dozens of small and mid-sized businesses (and even some biggies like Salesforce.com) but finds his sweet spot in companies doing between $5 and $20 million USD in sales with 100 employees or less.
Russ has also certified thousands of professionals in content marketing, email marketing, and search engine optimization (SEO). He has spoken at various conferences and events across the globe, including Traffic & Conversion Summit, Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Conference, and Digital Summit.
Russ is known for his ability to simplify complex concepts in digital marketing. His insights and strategies have helped numerous businesses achieve their marketing goals and increase revenue.
In his free time, Russ loves to travel, read, and grow tomatoes in his garden. He currently resides in St. Louis, MO with his two kids and his overly excited dog, Buck.
What topics does Russ Henneberry speak about?
If you’d like to discuss a custom presentation or interview, send an email to [email protected]. The presentation and interview topics listed below can be customized to your audience:
How to Create Digital Content that Generates Awareness, Leads, and Sales
In this presentation, the audience will learn how to structure a content strategy that meets business objectives. We will explore the content types that meet the four core marketing goals:
- Awareness – Content that engages prospects.
- Lead Generation – Content that drives new prospects into the sales pipeline.
- Sales – Content that converts prospects into buyers.
- Retention – Content that sells more to the customers you already have.
How to Build a Lead Magnet
The goal of this presentation is to teach your audience how to create a predictable and scaleable stream of leads using a Lead Magnet. In this talk you’ll learn:
- The 3 pieces of “lead generation equipment” you must have and how to acquire all three. (If you are missing any of these 3, you’ll get virtually zero leads and subscribers.)
- 8 types of lead magnet offers that turn even the coldest traffic into warm leads ready to buy from you.
- 7 ways to funnel traffic to your lead magnet page (many of these are FREE traffic sources) and generate leads and subscribers at scale.
- The 10 elements every successful lead generation campaign has in place. (Some of the most critical are Specificity and Speed.)
Words that Sell
This presentation is for anyone that is writing persuasive emails, ads, landing pages, sales pages, and more.
Copywriting is the art of identifying and articulating the true value of what you are selling. A good marketer can look at a product or service and identify its strengths and weaknesses.
In this presentation, you will learn how to leverage groundbreaking research into consumer behavior to pinpoint exactly what the marketing finds valuable about what you are selling.
What’s the next step?
Send an email to [email protected] to start a conversation.